FAQ - Discontinuation of Jurisquare
- Why is Jurisquare closing?
- Which platform offers the same content? What is the alternative?
- What about the books, chapters and articles I have purchased?
- What about my remaining credits?
- What about my full text journals?
- What if I still have questions about my account?
- Are new issues of magazines and new books still being added?
- Until when will the synchronization between Strada lex and Jurisquare continue to work?
- I would like to purchase more information, but I can no longer order credits.
Both the technology and the model proposed by Jurisquare no longer meet the needs of users. Consider, for example, artificial intelligence, SSO, .. As a result, the shareholders have decided to stop the Jurisquare platform.
In the future, if you wish to consult content from Intersentia, we would like to refer you to Strada lex, for content from die Keure and Anthemis, please contact Lexnow.
This information remains available for the duration of the subscription.
You can still use the remaining credits until the end of your contract.
Subscriptions to magazines are always managed and invoiced by the publisher. The activation on Jurisquare is/was always free. For more information, please contact the relevant publisher.
For additional questions, you can always contact our helpdesk on +32 2 503 01 72 or by mail: email@example.com
These will still be added until:
- Anthemis : 01/05/2024
- die Keure : 01/05/2024
- Intersentia : 01/05/2024
- Wolters Kluwer : 01/05/2024
Starting from 01/06/2023 you can no longer purchase credits, but you still have the option to make a purchase via online payment.