- Which information can I access?
- Can I see how it works?
- How do I subscribe to Jurisquare?
- How do I change my personal details?
- Is it possible to grant access to Jurisquare to more users on the basis of one single subscription?
- How do I activate my journal subscriptions?
- How do I subscribe to a journal?
- How can I access the online version of a book?
- Can I also order print versions of books?
- Can I also purchase individual chapters and articles?
- How do I purchase credits?
- Can I make purchases on Jurisquare if I am not subscribed?
- How do I find a journal, book or code in the library?
- How do I search the contents of Jurisquare?
- Can I save an article or chapter?
A Jurisquare subscription enables you to access the search engine and all references included in the database. If you have a subscription to a specific journal, you can ask for the online version to be activated without extra charge. The online access conditions are determined by the publisher. Access to online books can be purchased online and are available immediately after purchase. Book prices depend on the type of Jurisquare license purchased by the customer. The acces to legislation is included in your Jurisquare subscription.
You only need to have access to one specific article from a journal? Or maybe just one chapter from a book? No problem - many articles and chapters can be purchased separately, by means of online payment or using pre-purchased credits.
Would you like one of our people to arrange a visit and demonstrate all functionalities that Jurisquare has to offer? Contact us via the CONTACT page and let us know when you are available. We will get back to you and propose a date and time.
In order to access the Jurisquare database, you need to become a member. Please use the become a member page to request a no-obligation quotation. Fill out your details and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
You can change your personal details information in the profile page which youll find under your name.
Yes, it is possible. Please contact Jurisquare on +32 2 5030172 or by email in order to determine the right formula.
You already have access to Jurisquare and you subscribe to one or more of its journals? Click the order key and indicate that you would like to activate the journal(s) to which you subscribe. The journal’s publisher will handle your request within two working days.
You would like to access journal content, but you don’t have a subscription yet? You can order a subscription through Jurisquare. Click the order key next to the relevant journal, then indicate that you would like to subscribe. Your request will immediately be sent to the publisher. After your order has been processed, access will be activated on Jurisquare.
If you have Jurisquare subscription, you can purchase access to online books. Click the order key next to any book that you would like to have access to. As soon as the payment procedure has been completed, you will have immediate access.
Jurisquare provides the possibility to purchase the print version of a book together with the online version. Purchasing the acces to an online book entitles you to buy the print version at a reduced price. Click the order key next to the book and indicate that you would like to purchase the online book + print version. After you have paid, you will have immediate access to the online book and the publisher will send you the print version as soon as possible.
You would like to purchase only the print version, without the online book? Click the order key next to the book and indicate that you only wish to order the print version. The Jurisquare website will guide you to the publisher’s website, where you will be able to order the book.
You would like to access a specific chapter, without purchasing the entire book? You find the article you need but you are not interested in a subscription to the journal? Not a problem for a Jurisquare subscriber! Many articles and chapters can be purchased separately, by means of online payment or using pre-purchased credits.
If you already have a Jurisquare subscription, you can buy credits, which can be used to purchase individual chapters or articles. Click above on the CREDITS key and follow the instructions.
No, the purchase of legal publications via Jurisquare is reserved for Jurisquare subscribers only.
Jurisquare members and other website visitors can search the complete Jurisquare library.
- Click on the library tab to see a list of all Jurisquare books, codes and journals. Recently added publications will be presented at the top of the list
- You can use the search bar to enter the publication title, author, editorial staff member or publisher.
- On the left hand side, you will find several filters, that will enable you to search more efficiently.
Only Jurisquare members can access full text documents. Click the FULL TEXT tab to view a list of articles and chapters.
- Use the search bar at the top of the page to search in all full text publications available on Jurisquare. Search results can be presented chronologically (most recent first) or according to relevance.
- Every result includes the title of the contribution, its author(s), page number, book, code or journal title and, if applicable, place and date of jurisdiction. In addition, each result will also feature several text excerpts from the contribution. When you click the page number shown in the excerpt, you will be directed to the relevant page.
- To the left of the results’ page, you will find several filters, that rank items according to relevance:
- WHERE? : This filter enables you to search in all Jurisquare documents or only those that you are able to access.
- TYPE : Restrict your search to doctrine, jurisprudence or chronicle contributions.
- LANGUAGE : Restrict your search to Dutch, French or English results.
- JOURNALS : If you do not select a specific journal, you will search in all journals
- BOOKS : Search in a specific book. If you do not select a specific book, you will search in all books .
- CODES : Search in a specific code. If you do not select a specific book, you will search in all code.
- COURTS : Limit your search to a specific court.
- LOCATION : Limit your search to the place of jurisprudence.
- AUTHOR : Limit your search a specific author.
Jurisquare documents are available in a user-friendly integrated reader. Journal articles can also be downloaded. Chapters from books cannot be downloaded, but depending on your license, you may be able to select, copy and print the required text.